Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Fresh Start

It's time for a fresh start...

It is almost a new year and it has been a very difficult one to say the least.  As my profile says, I have been using my art as a way to get through some times that I thought I never could.  My only living son has passed on but still lives in all our hearts.  His life in pictures can be viewed on my FaceBook page http://www.facebook.com/marianna.larew?ref=tn_tnmn#!/marianna.larew



We all have had terrible trials during our lives and we make it through them with the love of family and friends of which I have so many great one's starting with my wonderful husband.  I also have opened my heart on page and in my mixed media art.  Here I will post some of my latest works and would love to hear your thoughts or questions anytime! 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome Art ! :-)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Color me IMPRESSED. I loved each and every one of these. I enlarged all of them, and spent a lot of time viewing your awesome assemblages. You are very, very inspiring!